Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthony Bull <an...@codec.co.nz> on 2008/10/05 07:09:16 UTC

Kerberos security support for Axis 2

Hi, over the last 6 months I've been working on adding
Kerberos interoperability to Axis 2 1.3/Rampart 1.3 (and
WSS4J).  I've released the builds of this and a tutorial
so anyone who wants Axis 2 web services with Kerberos
support can download this and use it - this will help me
to test the code, so that I can eventually get it
re-integrated back into the projects codebases for a
future release of those projects.

The tutorial and jar files are at:

http://thejavamonkey.blogspot.com/2008/09/axis-2-kerberos-web-services-featuring.html

Re: Kerberos security support for Axis 2

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anthony,
     Great work, we will be very happy to integrate Kerberos support to
Apache WSS4J/Rampart. Please do create a JIRA and submit a patch. If you can
help to integrate it to the current that would be awesome.

thanks,
nandana