Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/27 18:37:25 UTC

Related Task for release Myfaces 1.2.2

Hi

Does anyone knows how to update this pages

http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

and

http://myfaces.apache.org

to include myfaces core 1.2.2 ?

This is the last task, in order to send the ANNOUNCE message

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Related Task for release Myfaces 1.2.2

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 27, 2008 10:37 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone knows how to update this pages
>
> http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html
> and
> http://myfaces.apache.org

This should be documented on the wiki, (if not please add it!)

The source for the top-level site is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/trunk

'mvn site' or 'mvn site:run' to see it locally, then 'mvn site-deploy'
will build and deploy the website.  (Or 'mvn site:deploy if you've
already built it locally.)

--
Wendy

Re: Related Task for release Myfaces 1.2.2

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 13:03 -0500, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
> Hi
>
> The link of the release notes is this
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&styleName=Html&version=12312932

Ok, done and pushed to people.apache.org. It should be replicated to the
normal servers in the next hour or two.

BTW, as usual Wendy is right. The command is
  mvn site-deploy
and the "-Pgenerate-site" is not needed for the main myfaces site
project (though it is needed for most other modules).

And thank *you* for getting 1.2.2 out the door.

Cheers, Simon

Re: Related Task for release Myfaces 1.2.2

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The link of the release notes is this

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&styleName=Html&version=12312932

Thanks :)

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 12:37 -0500, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone knows how to update this pages
>
> http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html
>
> and
>
> http://myfaces.apache.org
>
> to include myfaces core 1.2.2 ?
>
> This is the last task, in order to send the ANNOUNCE message

Yep, I see all the files have replicated now.

That page can be modified by:
* checking out  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/trunk
* editing src/site/apt/download.apt and index.apt and news-archive.apt
* running
   mvn -Pgenerate-site deploy

I'm happy to do that for you if you can give me the link to the release
notes.

Regards,
Simon