Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Da Feng <jv...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/25 10:29:52 UTC

xsl-fo refuse to render bookmark pointing to the same id

 hello:
I just used this kind of bookmark tree, and xsl-fo reports
"
2008-10-25 16:28:11 org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer renderBookmarkItem
warning: Bookmark with IDRef "toc" has a null PageViewport.
", and the bookmark is not displayed.
then how can I generate bookmark that points to the same id?
other tools like xmlroff just don't accept bookmark.

 <fo:bookmark-tree >
        <fo:bookmark internal-destination="toc" >
            <fo:bookmark-title >Bookmarks Example</fo:bookmark-title>
            <fo:bookmark internal-destination="toc">
                <fo:bookmark-title>Hello World</fo:bookmark-title>
            </fo:bookmark>
            <fo:bookmark internal-destination="toc">
                <fo:bookmark-title>Paragraphs</fo:bookmark-title>
            </fo:bookmark>
        </fo:bookmark>
    </fo:bookmark-tree>
DaFENG
Coder
Telecommunication && Network Industry
Pudong
Shanghai
China

Re: xsl-fo refuse to render bookmark pointing to the same id

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
This has already been fixed in FOP Trunk:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html#Changes+to+the+Layout+Engine

On 25.10.2008 10:29:52 Da Feng wrote:

>  hello:
> I just used this kind of bookmark tree, and xsl-fo reports
> "
> 2008-10-25 16:28:11 org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer renderBookmarkItem
> warning: Bookmark with IDRef "toc" has a null PageViewport.
> ", and the bookmark is not displayed.
> then how can I generate bookmark that points to the same id?
> other tools like xmlroff just don't accept bookmark.
>
>  <fo:bookmark-tree >
>         <fo:bookmark internal-destination="toc" >
>             <fo:bookmark-title >Bookmarks Example</fo:bookmark-title>
>             <fo:bookmark internal-destination="toc">
>                 <fo:bookmark-title>Hello World</fo:bookmark-title>
>             </fo:bookmark>
>             <fo:bookmark internal-destination="toc">
>                 <fo:bookmark-title>Paragraphs</fo:bookmark-title>
>             </fo:bookmark>
>         </fo:bookmark>
>     </fo:bookmark-tree>
> DaFENG