Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/11 18:56:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] EOL 3.2.x

I think it's time to seal the tp32 branch. We haven't sent a single commit
at it for two releases now (over 6 months)  and I can't think of why that
would change at this point.

Unless there are objections in the next 72 hours I will assume lazy
consensus and start a thread on the user list for feedback. Assuming there
is no objection there that causes further discussion, I will alter our dev
documentation on the topic and we can consider the tp32 branch frozen.

Re: [DISCUSS] EOL 3.2.x

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Here is the link to the thread I started on the user list for feedback on
EOL of 3.2.x - no objections at this point:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gremlin-users/4MrTCON778I/HJwnGi9YBQAJ

I've updated the branch listings to reflect this direction.