Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/08 19:49:46 UTC

Requesting for guidance

Hello Everyone,
My name is Nayananga Muhandiram. I was one of Google Summer of Code 2019
contributor for apache camel website. I`m hoping to apply Google Summer of
code 2020 as well. So I would like to request your guidance to learn and
handle more complex tasks than GSoC 2019. As the initial step, I would like
to know are there any tasks lagging which I can learn and work on?

Thank You.

Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram
Computer Science Undergraduate at  University of Jaffna
M  +94716369541  <+94716369541>
E  nayanangamuhandiram@gmail.com  <na...@gmail.com>
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>
<https://github.com/Nayananga>
<https://stackoverflow.com/users/8036190/nayananga-muhandiram>
<ht...@nayanangamuhandiram>
<https://getupdatedvianayanangamuhandiram.blogspot.com/>

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, from tomorrow onwards student proposals can submit through the gsoc
website for those who would like to apply for gsoc 2020 including myself.
I've shared my gsoc proposal [1] in this mailing list and I received good
suggestions and comments by the community. If there are anymore suggestions
please let me know. I can add them to my proposal and submit it.

Thank you

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16SmDx77vhmIAN40J-B6n2L6aF2Qg85SFUxwDz7sX0ug/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Denis Istomin <is...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nayananga,

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Nayananga,

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mr. Zoran, Thank you for your response.

From the new components issues, I would prefer

There are issues for new components, like:

From enhancing core/platform of the camel I would prefer

Or issues that enhance the core/platform of Camel, like:

From GitHub issues, I would prefer

Re: Requesting for guidance

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mr Zoran, Thank you for your response. I saw a few interesting issues
to contribute to. I`ll attach my Jira search query here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13699?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Blocker%2C%20Critical%2C%20Major)%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Unresolved%2C%20Incomplete)%20AND%20%22Estimated%20Complexity%22%20%3D%20Moderate%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
.
Can anyone tell me which is going to label as *gsoc2020?* so I can narrow
down my GSoC 2020 project proposal.

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Nayananga,