Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/05/05 14:39:41 UTC

Trying to master SOF

Hi,

I'm trying to get notified watching the "apache-royale" tag, but I never
get a mail.
I suppose I must do some config to notify via email but can't find anything
about this. All that I tried failed.
Can someone help me with this?

In the other hand, I answered this question [1]
And I wanted to put some MXML code, but the only way I found is via the
internal tool to post HTML/JS/CSS code, that s ok to me since I can add the
code to the HTML part,
(I don't expect SOF provide a MXML editor of course)
But I want to remove the blue button to "Run the code snippet"
Is there a way to do it?

Thanks

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55981261/how-to-create-a-big-header-in-apache-royale/55993059#55993059

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Trying to master SOF

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Dany

I edit the response and I think I got it!
thanks! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Trying to master SOF

Posted by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com.INVALID>.
Hi Carlos

Re: Trying to master SOF

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

thanks I didn't though on that and put notifications to my own account (3h
too) and is working fine. Hope it works to for dev list, if so, I'll remove
mine :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira