Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> on 2019/01/01 00:36:25 UTC

Re: 1.0.0 Release?

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 8:59 AM Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Pretty good, I'd say. I'll type up draft release notes, etc.
> >
> > - Mike
> >

> Mike,
> Any progress on the release notes?  I started working on some myself, if
> you haven't started on them I can finish up a cut and send those over?

I'm about half done (ish). Some is written while the rest is
outlined/stubbed. Here's what I have so far:

https://github.com/mike-jumper/guacamole-website/tree/draft-1.0.0-RC1

If you'd like to assist, please do. I can pull commits off your fork, etc.
so that the ultimate pull request has both of our changes.

- Mike

Re: 1.0.0 Release?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 11:35 AM Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm about half done (ish). Some is written while the rest is
> > outlined/stubbed. Here's what I have so far:
> >
> > https://github.com/mike-jumper/guacamole-website/tree/draft-1.0.0-RC1
> >
> > If you'd like to assist, please do. I can pull commits off your fork,
> etc.
> > so that the ultimate pull request has both of our changes.
> >

> I've taken a stab at writing some of this, for at least the items I was
> familiar enough with to begin
> documenting.  Here is my branch:
>
> https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-website/tree/draft-1.0.0-RC1
>
> I'll continue to work it and you can use what you like and discard what you
> don't.  I wasn't entirely sure how much detail should be included in
> particular sections of changes, so I erred on the verbose side.

Thanks, Nick!

- Mike

Re: 1.0.0 Release?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
I'm about half done (ish). Some is written while the rest is
> outlined/stubbed. Here's what I have so far:
>
> https://github.com/mike-jumper/guacamole-website/tree/draft-1.0.0-RC1
>
> If you'd like to assist, please do. I can pull commits off your fork, etc.
> so that the ultimate pull request has both of our changes.

I've taken a stab at writing some of this, for at least the items I was
familiar enough with to begin
documenting.  Here is my branch:

https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-website/tree/draft-1.0.0-RC1

I'll continue to work it and you can use what you like and discard what you
don't.  I wasn't entirely sure how much detail should be included in
particular sections of changes, so I erred on the verbose side.

-Nick

Re: 1.0.0 Release?

Posted by Hadil Sabbagh <ha...@xeia.ai>.
Unsubscibe.