Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Ηλίας Τριχόπουλος <it...@csd.auth.gr> on 2013/04/15 00:28:56 UTC

Message class in Hama Graph

Hello everyone,

I am new in developing with Hama and generally with BSP model.
The Vertex interface expects an argument "M" that defines the message class. In my class that extends the Vertex class, I am using the sendMessageToNeighboors method (inside the compute method). The sendMessageToNeighboors method expects the same argument type as the Vertex class for the message. During the computation (in different supersteps) I want to be able to send different kind of messages.
Is this somehow possible?

Thank you,
--
Ilias Trichopoulos
@nop33wordpress

Re: Message class in Hama Graph

Posted by Ηλίας Τριχόπουλος <it...@csd.auth.gr>.
Thanks for your support!

I finally came up with the same idea, I will try it and see what happens

--
Ilias Trichopoulos
@nop33wordpress

Posted by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org>.