Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ishan Thakur <is...@yahoo.in> on 2014/11/18 10:48:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Any way to build using nmake in apache 2.4.10

Hi ,
I want to  build apache httpd 2.4.10 in win32 platform using USEMAK=1 in Makefile.win.
But it requires some ".MAK" files. Can you tell me how build using this or where to find the MAK files.

Thanks & Regards,
Ishan

Re: [users@httpd] Substitute for ap_mpm_run function

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 4:29 AM, Ishan Thakur <is...@yahoo.in>
wrote:

> Hi,
>     What is the equivalent function of ap_mpm_run(2.2.22 apache) in 2.4.10

ap_hook_mpm().  Look at its use in server/mpm/prefork/prefork.c for an
example.

BTW, this is a more appropriate mailing list:

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#modules-dev

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/

[users@httpd] Substitute for ap_mpm_run function

Posted by Ishan Thakur <is...@yahoo.in>.
Hi,

Re: [users@httpd] Any way to build using nmake in apache 2.4.10

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:48 AM, Ishan Thakur <is...@yahoo.in>
wrote:

> Hi ,
> I want to  build apache httpd 2.4.10 in win32 platform using USEMAK=1 in
> Makefile.win.
> But it requires some ".MAK" files. Can you tell me how build using this or
> where to find the MAK files.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ishan

There are two build systems for Windows, described at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/platform/win_compiling.html

My *guess* is that you'll get more help with the legacy build system
(including Makefile.win) in the ApacheLounge forum at
http://www.apachelounge.com/viewforum.php?f=6  (ApacheLounge is not
affiliated with the ASF; it is a Windows-centric community around Apache
httpd.)

I suggest trying the newer cmake-based build, which directly supports more
levels of Visual Studio using either nmake or Visual Studio project files;
see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/platform/win_compiling.html#cmake
 You'll probably get the most help for that here.