Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by kseelam <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/30 02:53:58 UTC

Re: org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn amazon s3 repo authentication?

Hi,

We successfully mapped the settings.xml file in org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg to
use the repository user id and password to retrieve the artifacts.

But we would like to use encrypted password instead of clear text in
settings.xml as described in the maven guide
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-encryption.html

Please help us if anyone has achieved it.

Thanks
KS

Re: org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn amazon s3 repo authentication?

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that Ops4j Pax URL mvn supports this option. Here is what is
available today (
http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxurl/Mvn+Protocol#MvnProtocol-settings.xml
).
Maybe you can create a ticket on JIRA web site of OPS4J Pax URL mvn to add
it.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:53 AM, kseelam <kr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We successfully mapped the settings.xml file in org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg
> use the repository user id and password to retrieve the artifacts.
>
> But we would like to use encrypted password instead of clear text in
> settings.xml as described in the maven guide
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-encryption.html
>
> Please help us if anyone has achieved it.
>
> Thanks
> KS

Charles Moulliard
Twitter : @cmoulliard