Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Shobha AC <sh...@lge.com> on 2008/06/21 07:35:14 UTC

AXIS2c Handling the multiple requests.

Dear All,

            Can anyone tell how the requests from different clients for the
same service api is handled?

Like sending the respective response to the respective clients..

Regards,

   Shobha

RE: AXIS2c Handling the multiple requests.

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Sat, 2008-06-21 at 17:17 +0530, Shobha AC wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> 1. Login Request
>
>     If authenticated user then allow for next web service i.e

There are some authentication mechanisms which can be used with Axis2/C.
see following,
[1]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#http_auth

and, Rampart/C username token support
[2]http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/docs/configurations.html

-Manjula.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
IIRC, once an user has implemented http session management using Axis2/C
libcurl transport for his internal project. You may able to do same for
your  requirement.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org/

RE: AXIS2c Handling the multiple requests.

Posted by Shobha AC <sh...@lge.com>.
Hi,

As an application developer, how can I achieve this session management
functionality?

I need to x'change the session id through wsdl calls?

If there is any other mechanism, pls suggest.

Regards,

  Shobha

  _____

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shobha AC <sh...@lge.com>.
Hi,

The URL http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661
<http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661%20talks%20about%20the
%20AXIS2>  talks about the AXIS2 talks about session management support. Is

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,