Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/10 01:19:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22.1, RC1

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22.1, RC1.  The
release artifact can be found at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.22.1 .
There is also a release tag at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.22.1-RC1.

This patch release fixes two problems in 2.22: (1) the new LDAP mapper had
the same name as the Regexp mapper, which caused a unique index constraint
violation, and (2) there were conflicting versions of Apache Velocity
installed, which meant that template resolution failed in some cases.

Further changes included fixing the Maven build to add missing dependencies.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22.1, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I will be away from fast internet by 6 PM tonight my time.  I can't
therefore spin another release so if there's a blocking problem it will
need to wait until June.
Just FYI.
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22.1, RC1

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Tests pass for me. +1

Posted by Julien Massiera <ju...@francelabs.com>.