Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/02/13 18:21:13 UTC

Re: IMP::Why Recalculate Interest option is not editable at loan account level?

Hari Haran,

That is correct that the recalculation of interest settings are only
configurable at the product level. I'll let one of of our more technical
product experts reply but it would be too complex to handle support of this
at the account level with all of the scheduler jobs that need to to run to
recalculate interest.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: IMP::Why Recalculate Interest option is not editable at loan account level?

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Hari Haran,

Generally, 'Terms' & 'Settings' can be editable during loan application
level which can be varying from one loan application to another. Other
settings like Interest Recalcuation, Guarantor are done at loan product
level, however,  I don't think any specific reason for this.

Regards
Santosh

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Hari Haran,