Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Friaa Nafaa <fr...@excite.com> on 2002/10/31 09:30:33 UTC

 Hello,I've installed Lucene on my Linux server and I use it for index and search my web site. can I make an advanced search with Lucene that gives me the documents between sach date and other date.For exemple I serch all the document before 10/10/2002 and after 10/10/2001.I hope you anderstand me, so please help methanks.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Re: Advanced search

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I believe the QueryParser supports such queries by doing:

YYYYMMDD - YYYYMMDD

Where the date left of '-' is before the one on the right.

Otis