Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/29 05:53:54 UTC

PR notifications?

It seems that whimsy isn't configured to send PR notifications somewhere.
Is that intentional?

(my commits appeared on commits@, but nothing on the PR I associated with
them)

Cheers,
-g

ps. not subscribed; please cc: as appropriate

Re: PR notifications?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Alrighty, thanks.

Please discuss, and file an INFRA for us to adjust the PR notifications to
what the community would like.

Re: PR notifications?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.