Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by krish Bhaya <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/18 08:47:08 UTC

Referring to 2 different java clients??

Hi,

In Android SDK,it is referring to the *"org.usergrid" java* client as below:

<dependency>
<groupId>*org.usergrid*</groupId>
<artifactId>usergrid-java-client</artifactId>
<version>0.0.6</version>
</dependency>

But Usergrid has its own Java SDK. Why don't you referring to that? If
we referring to that the dependency should be as below:

<dependency>
         <groupId>*org.apache.usergrid*</groupId>
         <artifactId>usergrid-java-client</artifactId>
         <verion>0.0.9-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

Why do you use the first one instead of second one?

Thank you.

Regards,
Krishanthi

Re: Referring to 2 different java clients??

Posted by krish Bhaya <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dev,

Yeah I think I am getting *Java.lang.VerifyError *because of this issue.. :(

Anyway, thnx for the information.. :)

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by krish Bhaya <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

It will be a great help if someone can response to this :)

I am getting *Java.lang.VerifyError *when trying to do an Android sample by
using usergrid. It was triggered when I was trying to create
*org.apache.usergrid.android.client.Client
*object.

Tried to fix this issue in many ways by changing the classpath and all. But
it did not work.

I am guessing the issue can be the above dependency issue.

Thank you.