Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/06/26 17:30:40 UTC

Is SQLTransformer gonna be there?..Re: SQL Transfomer

This may look like newbie question..but is
SQLTransformer and taglib gonna continue or
deprecated??? What about esql..what is the
difference.....

And finally i could never run the sql-page.xml example
from cocoon2 to work..i dont know whats the
problem.....i could run esql example successful..

Appreciating the response..
srini

RE: Is SQLTransformer gonna be there?..Re: SQL Transfomer

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.

I've done fixes to SLQTransformer (Sat Jun 23),
if you have older Cocoon2 version you should update and
then sql-page example should work.

Vadim