Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/09 02:55:13 UTC

RE: Off-Topic

any relation to Peter Lynch of Fidelity?

why is it everytime my neighbor powers up his Panasonic Plasma 40" my lights go dim?

*bienvenue en arrière*
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité

> Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:41:46 -0800
> Subject: Re: Offering Help
> From: brianf@infinity.nu
> To: dev@maven.apache.org
>
> Hi Peter,
> Welcome back.
>
> --Brian
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Peter Lynch <pe...@peterlynch.ca> wrote:
> > Hello devs,
> >
> > A long time ago I was once a committer on Apache Maven. However as time
> > passed, life happened elsewhere. Despite this I have been programming in
> > Java for the past 10 years or so and on virtually every project of mine
> > since Maven 1.0.2 I had the opportunity to use Maven for my build tasks. So
> > before I go any further, thanks to those of you who have stuck around and
> > kept Maven humming along .
> >
> > Now I happen to be in a position to provide some time to actually contribute
> > more concretely in way of fixes, applying patches, writing tests or other
> > grunt work as required.
> >
> > The past week I've been becoming familiar again with the Maven development
> > process/env/docs, source repo and other such things. One thing has led to
> > another and I've chosen to test a patch (already supplied by someone else)
> > for MECLIPSE-601 and create some integration tests for the ToMaven mojo
> > which would exercise this. I will attach a final patch to the issue when
> > complete.
> >
> > Anyways, thought I'd drop a line to let you know of my status.
> > I look forward to helping out as much as I can.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Peter Lynch
> > plynch@apache.org
> > peterlynch.ca

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/videos-tours.aspx?h=7sec&slideid=1&media=aero-shake-7second&listid=1&stop=1&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_7secdemo:122009

Re: Off-Topic

Posted by Peter Lynch <pe...@peterlynch.ca>.
No :)

I am not that rich either...

Ha Ha.

The energy detective should be here next week!