Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Julien <ju...@francelabs.com> on 2018/10/16 16:09:08 UTC

Create documents from transformation connector

Hi Karl,

I was wondering if there is a simple way to generate multiple documents from a transformation connector.

My use case is the following :
I have some files that are archives files and I would like to create a transformation connector that will be able to extract the files within the archives and create new MCF document for each extracted one. So they will be processed by the next connectors of my job pipeline.

What would be the best approach in your opinion ?

Regards,
Julien

---