Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Pfrimmer <np...@opentext.com> on 2001/10/08 16:35:15 UTC

Tomcat with Netscape web server

Will Tomcat work with Netscape web servers?  (Specifically iPlanet 4.1)

If you have Tomcat working w/ a Netscape web server, let me know what
versions you're using.

Is there a version of nsapi_redirect.dll for Tomcat 3.2.3?

If not, will the copy for 3.1.1 work with 3.2.3?

Thanks,
Nathan

Re: Tomcat with Netscape web server

Posted by Timothy Fisher <tr...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, it will work.
I've used that configuration in the past.

Tim