Posted to bridges-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2007/03/04 09:22:07 UTC

[ANN] Portals Bridges 1.0.1 Released

The Apache Portals Bridges team is pleased to announce that Portals Bridges 1.0.1 has been released.

The Portals Bridges Project provides Portal independent and JSR-168 compliant Portlet components.

Bridges 1.0.1 is primarily a bug fix release but also adds a few enhancements such as a new MapServer Bridge.

Full details of this can be found in the release notes:

* http://portals.apache.org/bridges/release-notes.html

For more information on Portals Bridges, please visit the Bridges website:

*  http://portals.apache.org/bridges

Portals Bridges 1.0.1 distributions are available from:

*  http://portals.apache.org/bridges/download.html

Ate Douma,
on behalf of the Portals Bridges community

Re: [ANN] Portals Bridges 1.0.1 Released

Posted by tom tom <j_...@yahoo.com>.
What are the areas you thought limiting in struts 2.0

Give me a check list, I will go through and tell you
exactly those work or not?

We only wrote a sample app on struts 2.0 with Ajax
which works fine on uPortal.

Lot more to do, if I can have the check list I can
check against that and see whether struts 2.0 really
supports or not

Thanks

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by tom tom <j_...@yahoo.com>.