Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by florinbratu <kr...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 10:41:37 UTC

pluto-1.1.6 installation

Hello!

Can you please help me, I am having trouble in getting started with apache
pluto 1.1.6. I've downloaded the bundle version from one of the apache
mirrors, and extracted it. I executed startup.sh, but when I try to access
http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal
Tomcat reports:
"
type Status report

message /pluto/portal

description The requested resource (/pluto/portal) is not available.
"

I tried to find any logging information but failed - can you point me to
where the logging output & configuration is done for Pluto? I am more
accustomed to log4j, I've noticed that Pluto uses Sun's logging system...

Re: pluto-1.1.6 installation

Posted by florinbratu <kr...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, it was just a stupid mistake from my part. I had another Tomcat
distribution already installed on my system and Pluto was using it by
default. Sorry for the inconvenience of this thread, please just ignore
it... me dumb...