Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Giguère <er...@videotron.ca> on 2005/09/07 21:10:02 UTC

Ftpdeploy...

Hi all

I'm using Maven version 1.0.2 under Window$ XP Pro (what a crap...)
Got some problem with the ftp deploy. I'm trying to use the
site:ftpdeploy goal but for unkown reasons, it fails. Even worst, it
fails without giving out any failure message.

I've also set all necessary properties but still it does not work. (
pom.siteAddress, pom.siteDirectory, maven.username and maven.password)

Any idea what could be wrong?

thx!
Eric.

Re: Ftpdeploy...