Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by "Ting(Goden) Yao" <ty...@pivotal.io> on 2016/01/19 07:59:19 UTC

[VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-beta-incubating RC3

This is the 1st release for Apache HAWQ (incubating), version:
2.0.0-beta-incubating

*It fixes the following issues:*
Clear all IP related issues for HAWQ and this is a source code tarball only
release.
Full list of JIRAs fixed/related to the release: link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/HAWQ+Release+2.0.0-beta-incubating>

*** Please download, review and vote by *Friday 6pm Jan 22, 2016 PST* ***

*We're voting upon the source (tag):*
2.0.0-beta-incubating-RC3

*Source Files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.0.0-beta-incubating.RC3/

*Tag to be voted upon:*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hawq.git;a=tag;h=e57b11b5cdb717fe6d207fb530609c5b9e99f533

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/KEYS

-Goden

Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-beta-incubating RC3

Posted by "Ting(Goden) Yao" <ty...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for the check.
I've filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-354 to track it.
when this is fixed, I'll get a top-level created for the new tarball.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Lei Chang <le...@apache.org>.
Downloaded it and reviewed it. Nice. +1

Cheers