Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/31 11:06:21 UTC

Handling jquery events

Hi Team;

 I know i can write java code that handles javascript events e.g onChange()
using Behaviours. Question: Is there way i can handle in the same way jquery
events? or custom javascript events?

 Kind regards

Josh

Re: Handling jquery events

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Would you mind to post a code sample?  lets say the javascript event is
"onDrop()"

what do i write on the serverside that will handle the said methods. You can
post an example on the serverside code.

RE: Handling jquery events

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.
Hi Josh,