Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Thangudu, Anil" <an...@twcable.com> on 2007/09/20 15:12:49 UTC

How to use eclipse .classpath file in build process of ear/war to add selective dependent jars/rars.

Hi All,

How are you all ? Am new to Ant just bare me with my questions...

I'm trying to build an ear using ant scripts.
We have N number of ears to be created. This goes as and when there is a
new requirement comes.
So far, all the dependent jars are included in all EARs though every EAR
doesn't use all jars.
I have the information of which ear requires what jars (referring to
eclipse .classpath file) but unable to make use of this information
while building the ear. Simply we build all the ears with all the jars
in it.
So if you can help me in using that piece of information(eclipse
.classpath) in ant scripts while building the ears, that would be
great....!

Appreciate your help in advance. :)

Anil.
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.

RE: How to use eclipse .classpath file in build process of ear/war to add selective dependent jars/rars.

Posted by "Thangudu, Anil" <an...@twcable.com>.
Hi Knuplesch,

Thank you very much for the link. I have to start looking in to site. I might take some time.. To read about it..
Thanks anyway...

Anil.