Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 23:58:14 UTC

StringUtils.replaceBRbyLF()

this method does not seem to be used anywhere and I don't see the link
with empire-db, can I remove it?

--
http://www.somatik.be

re: StringUtils.replaceBRbyLF()

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.

you are doing an excellent job.
I will try my best to answer any questions and I hope that soon I will have more time again to contribute more myself.

Rainer

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Franics,