Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/30 22:42:29 UTC

Tooling for member/emeritus/CoI documents

All of the subject documents need to be filled (at least name and date) by a verified apache id and then filed in a well-known apache foundation directory. And a message sent to secretary to do some follow-up work.

Is there some commonality we can put together for this? I know Matt was working on or at least looking at an emeritus tool but there are at least these three documents that need attention.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org