Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/06/01 14:35:14 UTC

Re: Fisheye found a problem in my repository

On 5/26/06, John Szakmeister <jo...@szakmeister.net> wrote:

> ----- Greg Stroud <gs...@csstars.com> wrote:
> > Can someone in the Subversion community help me with this one?
>
> Have you run 'svnadmin verify' on your repository?  That would be a good first step in trying to find the root of this problem.

It's also rather difficult for us to say one way or another if the
problem is with your repository or with FishEye.  We don't know what
FishEye is trying to do, or why it's doing it.  It could quite
possibly be looking for a file that doesn't exist in that revision by
mistake, due to a bug in FishEye itself.

A verify would be useful though, to rule out most kinds of problems
with the repos itself.

-garrett