Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <ro...@peacetech.com> on 2001/06/05 17:36:44 UTC

RE: LDAPRealm & JNDIReam for Tomcat 3.2 and 4.0 beta 1 is availab le

Hello Henri,

Has Interceptor architecture changed in TC3.3? If not 3.2 version should
work just fine.

In general I do not mind doing it however I did not see much interest from
apache developers and little from users so I am not making any effort to
make it truly open source - comments, documentation, etc.
If somebody from tomcat developers community could review it would express
some interest I will be glad to spend couple of days to its quality.

Alex