Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Furman, Dmitri" <Dm...@ps.net> on 2004/10/19 22:23:50 UTC

Installation/configuration issue.

Dear Users,

I downloaded latest 1.0 (1.0.8 or something like this) version of SVN.
After I installed and configured everything I get the following message when
I try to access repository through the browser:

"Could not open the requested SVN filesystem".

Error code that I get is 160029.

I configured subversion.conf with proper location information.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Dmitri Furman

Re: Installation/configuration issue.

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:23:50 -0500, Furman, Dmitri <dm...@ps.net> wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> I downloaded latest 1.0 (1.0.8 or something like this) version of SVN.
> After I installed and configured everything I get the following message when
> I try to access repository through the browser:
>
> "Could not open the requested SVN filesystem".
>
> Error code that I get is 160029.
>
> I configured subversion.conf with proper location information.
>
> Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#permissions

HTH,

Erik.