Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Earnie Dyke <ed...@vrs.state.va.us> on 2004/08/26 17:06:10 UTC

problem trying to run the Encrypter sample java program

Greetings all!

I am trying to run the Encrypter sample java program and am receiving the following error:

org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionException: The requested algorithm http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#kw-tripledes does not exist. Original Message was: No provider found that supports this algorithm

 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.getInstance(Unknown Source)

 at org.apache.xml.security.samples.encryption.Encrypter.main(Encrypter.java:163)

Exception in thread "main"

Any idea what is causing this? I have search Google and have been unable to resolve the problem. I have made NO changes to the sample app. I am using JDK 1.4.2_05 and have Xalan 2.6.0 and Xerces 2.6.2 installed.

Any and all help will be welcomed!

Thanks!

Earnie!

Re: problem trying to run the Encrypter sample java program

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM>.
Looks like you're missing a JCE provider in your JRE that provides
support for the DES key-wrap algorithm.

Vishal

problem trying to use XML-Secirity-C package with aCC compiler

Posted by Raghu <ra...@wipro.com>.

  Greetings all!

  I'm trying to use the XML-Secirity-C package. I want to use aCC compiler
instead of gcc.
  I'm facing lot of configuration and compilation problems.
  Can anyone help me in this regard, i mean any common/known stuff that
needs to be changed etc?

  Thanks!

  Raghu

Confidentiality Notice