Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sushil_vsk5 <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2013/04/20 22:05:37 UTC

BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer properties not getting resolved

Hello:

I am having a Unit Test for my RouteBuilder which extends from
CamelSpringTestSupport. I am declaring some miscellaneous spring beans in an
application-context.xml and loading this context in the
createApplicationContext() method.

I have also overriden the createRouteBuilder() and added a route builder
object which I am then testing.

The route above has some substitutable properties and my application-context
has a  BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer defined. Yet, my properties are
not getting resolved and I am getting the error 'Property with key [xyz] not
found from text'

I am not sure as to where I am going wrong as I have previously used the
BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer successfully. Is it because I am in a
unit test that this is happening?

Re: BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer properties not getting resolved

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Did you find a solution to this?

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM, sushil_vsk5 <su...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am having a Unit Test for my RouteBuilder which extends from
> CamelSpringTestSupport. I am declaring some miscellaneous spring beans in an
> application-context.xml and loading this context in the
> createApplicationContext() method.
>
> I have also overriden the createRouteBuilder() and added a route builder
> object which I am then testing.
>
> The route above has some substitutable properties and my application-context
> has a  BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer defined. Yet, my properties are
> not getting resolved and I am getting the error 'Property with key [xyz] not
> found from text'
>
> I am not sure as to where I am going wrong as I have previously used the
> BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer successfully. Is it because I am in a
> unit test that this is happening?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer properties not getting resolved

Posted by sushil_vsk5 <su...@yahoo.co.in>.
Sorry for the late reply. No I did not find a solution to this. I did a
workaround by defining both a spring property loader and a camel properties
component pointing to the same file location, something which anyways had to
be done before the bridgepropertyplaceholder was introduced.