Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/06/30 21:29:40 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELED] Release of build parent poms and tools, version 1

I'm canceling this vote, because of Jiras
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1822 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1823
The artifacts won't be released; I'll increment the release number,
though, rather than reuse it, per Apache / Maven suggested best practice.

-Marshall