Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gary Gale <ga...@formscape.com> on 2003/11/24 10:38:26 UTC

[users@httpd] RESOLVED: [users@httpd] server/exports.c fails to Compile for Apa che 2.0.48 under Solaris using Sun Workshop Compiler

This was, apparently, the "path to source dir contains symlink" problem;
which it has to be said, was a new one to me.

Sure enough, I'd symlinked from my home directory into a directory on a disk
with a larger capacity than was available in /export/home. After cd'ing to
the absolute path on the larger disk, reconfiguring and remaking, hey
presto, one httpd executable!

Many thanks to John Dodge for his timely and accurate response to my
original post (included below for completeness).

Cheers

Gary