Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Duhme <DD...@karmann.com> on 2005/01/28 12:56:39 UTC

[Portal] coplet transformer links

Hello,

I'm trying to build links in a coplets which reload the content of a
coplet
depending an different coplet attributes. My first approach is the
following:

        <cl:links>
          <cl:link coplet="$copletid"
                   path="attributes/query"
 value="&amp;RestrictToCategory=[username]&amp;Count=10&amp;Expand=1" />
          <cl:content>
          </cl:content>
        </cl:links>

This renders without errors and the coplet is displayed correctly and the
links
are reccognized. But the URL seams wrong to me:

        ...portal?cocoon-portal-action=1

Isn't there an event parameter missing?

If I click the link the portal page is reloaded but nothing happens. Not
even
the coplet pipeline is called again.

Anyone got an idea what goes wrong?

Thanks,

David.

Re: [Portal] coplet transformer links

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@babelobjects.com>.
Hi David,
Are you using CachingURICoplet or URICoplet ?

David Duhme a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build links in a coplets which reload the content of a
> coplet
> depending an different coplet attributes. My first approach is the
> following:
>
>         <cl:links>
>           <cl:link coplet="$copletid"
>                    path="attributes/query"
>  value="&amp;RestrictToCategory=[username]&amp;Count=10&amp;Expand=1" />
>           <cl:content>
>           </cl:content>
>         </cl:links>
>
> This renders without errors and the coplet is displayed correctly and the
> links
> are reccognized. But the URL seams wrong to me:
>
>         ...portal?cocoon-portal-action=1
>
> Isn't there an event parameter missing?
>
> If I click the link the portal page is reloaded but nothing happens. Not
> even
> the coplet pipeline is called again.
>
> Anyone got an idea what goes wrong?
>
> Thanks,