Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/01/07 23:09:27 UTC

Hotdeployment

Hi All,
       I'm getting this error message when a try to redeploy an EAR via hotdeploy directory. Is it ok, what I'm trying to do ? or hotdeployment just work for non existing ears (first deploy) ?
  Thanks.

Geronimo Application Server started
23:03:10,453 INFO  [Hot Deployer] Deploying test.ear
23:03:13,234 WARN  [ConnectorPlanRectifier] Your connector plan has obsolete ele
ments or attributes in it.  Please remove version attributes, global-jndi-name e
lements, and credential-interface elements
23:03:13,531 ERROR [Hot Deployer] Unable to deploy: Module ear/test already exis
ts in the server.  Try to undeploy it first or use the redeploy command.
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Module ear/test already exists i
n the server.  Try to undeploy it first or use the redeploy command.
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:235)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.i
nvoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
Invoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.

---------------------------------
 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 Abrí tu cuenta aquí

Re: Hotdeployment