Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/17 10:40:01 UTC

Fwd: committers repository moving to SVN

Hi All,
    As per this mail, we have to switch to SVN. No more CVS in 2 weeks time. (Or am I mistaken?)

    I tried http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/

    There is a Java folder but no cpp folder :(

    Anybody got any idea what we should be doing?
Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We will move with ALL the history (nothng will be lost)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Guys,