Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hans Plum <pl...@lat-lon.de> on 2005/07/15 17:47:51 UTC

Problems: Linking between different portlets outside the navigation bar

Hello list,

I' am using JS1.6 within Tomcat 5.0.27; I try to set links between
different VelocityPortlets within the same portal. When I request a
page, the $jslink.getPortletById() methods responses with a valid
URL with a jsessionid. If I click on this link, the *source page* is
generated again - I don't get the *requested target* page!

If I compare the above URL with jsessionID to the URL that is
generated via the navigationbar - that points to the same pane -
they are exactly the same (URL and jessionid). Via the navigationbar
I am able to get to the requested pane.

What's the difference between linking from the global navigationbar
and a pane to another pane?

I have cleaned up all cookies and the cache on the browserside
(Firefox, Opera and IE ). In the Jetspeed logs I can't even find a hint.

Could you please give me an advice where to look at? Do I have to
make some changes to my Jetspeed Resources Configuration?

I really appreciate your help!

Best Regards,
Hans