Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "anu238 ." <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/24 22:40:17 UTC

Limitations of odata v4 library

All,
Can someone plz point me to limitations of odata v4 Java library with as
much details as possible ?
Some of the limitations I have found are :
A)primitive support of validation of request and response.
B)Access control is not implemented.
C) Does not support JPA ?
Thanks a lot for answering my question in advance.
Thanks & Regards,
Anurag

Re: Limitations of odata v4 library

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
> A)primitive support of validation of request and response.

more specifics please

> B)Access control is not implemented.

Not part of OData specification

> C) Does not support JPA ?

Same as above, JPA support is not part of OData specification. Olingo library provides framework for OData specification, how you control and access it out side the spec. We know there is lot interest in JPA in the community, but the first priority is specification itself. Community contributions are always encouraged.

Ramesh..