Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Tomáš Fecko <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 08:46:26 UTC

Problem with RMI binding

Hi,

I have a problem concerning the RMI bindings between the composites in the
domain...
The domain manager writes an error:

11.12.2008 17:53:27 org.apache.tuscany.sca.
contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor
WARNING: No StAX processor is configured to handle class
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.rmi.RMIBinding

I can't solve the problem...
Does anybody seen this kind of problem before?
Tell me what files you need to see from me for further analisys, I can send
you complete eclipse project, if needed...

thanx a lot

--
Tomas Fecko

Re: Problem with RMI binding

Posted by Tomáš Fecko <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've seen that tutorials couple of times, I've tryied all kinds of
configuration of build path in eclipse, own user tuscany library, library
from tuscany plugin, I've even mix packages by myself, even from 1.4RC1
tuscany, nothing helped...

In attachment I created the test eclipse project, just copy to your eclipse
workspace and first you need to start DomainLauncher, and than
DbCompositeLauncher. It first starts the domain, than it starts the
dbComposite, with RMI binding.
I use Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.1...

and in domain console window again appears this:

15.12.2008 10:55:27
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor
write
WARNING: No StAX processor is configured to handle class
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.rmi.RMIBinding
15.12.2008 10:55:27
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor
WARNING: No StAX processor is configured to handle class
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.rmi.RMIBinding

thanx in advance

--
Tomas Fecko

Re: Problem with RMI binding