Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 17:44:29 UTC

Re: String index out of range: -12 in ReleaseUtils.loadResolvedDependencies() when using Parent-Module-Layout

Hello,

I probably found the cause: in our Jenkins instance we had set
 MAVEN_OPTS="....-Ddependency.locations.enabled=false". This caused no
problems during normal SNAPSHOT runs but we could not get the
release-plugin working. Nothing was seen even with "-X", release.properties
is not even started. Removing the property above from MAVEN_OPTS solved the
proplem. I am not sure whether and where to create an issue for this (maybe
it just works as intended :-)).

Regards
Mirko

Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
Hello Robert,

I created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-834
(release:prepare fails when a system property starting with dependency
is given).
Regards Mirko

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Mirko,