Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/21 14:16:57 UTC

Re: Problem re-running crawl tool ? Is there any way to run nutch crawl tool any number of times

I don't think it is correct solution of my problem . Please read it
carefully.

Posted by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am runing nutch tools in windows environment and when I am it
simultaneously for number of users I am getting so many error likes this
folder already exist . segment.unsorted already exists .. Impossible
condition  webdb.new and webdb.old can not exist simultaneously..

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.