Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org> on 2019/11/28 06:24:49 UTC

[MEETUP] 03.12.2019 Moscow

Hello, Igniters.

Join us on Ignite meetup!

There will be cool old fashioned geeky Ignite talks and a "round table" discussion about Ignite future.

It will happen on *December 3 in Moscow* and will be hosted by Sberbank near the subway Kutuzovskaya.

Topics:

* Ignite affinity function.
* upcoming security improvement in Ignite.
* brainstorm with the whole community on the topic
"What I like in Ignite, what I want in Ignite, what in Ignite are piss me off"

Please, note, the language of the meetup is Russian.

You should register here  - https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Moscow-Apache-Ignite-Meetup/events/266728326

Re: [MEETUP] 03.12.2019 Moscow

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Nikolay,

Perhaps we can forward the message to the user list as well. What do you think?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [MEETUP] 03.12.2019 Moscow