Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/12 17:43:35 UTC

MIssing sign off on board report

ODF Podling,

Your report is missing sign off from mentors.  Please try to get ASAP.

John

Re: MIssing sign off on board report

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
I am working on a larger patch for positioning text changes within
paragraphs and afterwards the critical fix to download schema via Maven
before I do the release. I have written Nick on the 30th of July that I
have added report notes and twice afterwards with no reaction.
I would like to have a short chat with him, how may connect him or another
mentor?

Thanks in advance,
Svante