Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2022/02/08 05:35:09 UTC

About some infra setting in ASF should discuss in email

Hi guys,

I noticed we opened  Github wiki, but I didn't find any discussion emails. IMO, maintaining the Apache Wiki[1] is enough, maintaining too many places is not easy for us. Of course, other ideas are welcome discussion.

The most important is: about infra changes like this should be agreed on in the mailing list discussion first.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SEATUNNEL

Best wishes!
Calvin Kirs

Re: About some infra setting in ASF should discuss in email

Posted by Benedict Jin <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Since we used https://seatunnel.apache.org/ as the official URL, and Github Page of Apache SeaTunnel has not been maintained for a long time, we decided to close Github Page in order to unify the documentation entry.

I have raised up a ticket to INFRA team, FYI, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-22896

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
Benedict Jin