Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 18:28:05 UTC

CMIS - First Code using Apache Chemistry Java API

Hello everyone,
I began developing using Apache Chemistry API today inorder to get used to
it before GSoC. I have written some code. It has some runtime errors. Help
me in correcting it.

https://github.com/rajaths589/CMISTrial.git

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,

Re: CMIS - First Code using Apache Chemistry Java API

Posted by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Juergen,

I have mailed the Chemistry dev group as well.
The run-time error is probably caused due to wrong build configurations on
my eclipse.
There is nothing wrong with my code.
So, I'm trying to get it working!!

Thanks anyways.