Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Allan Ditzel <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 23:01:27 UTC

Invoking a plugin from within another plugin

Hi all,

What is the best accepted way for one plugin to invoke another? I can
obviously do it out of process from the first plugin and do an exec, but I
was wondering if there was a way to invoke another plugin in process.

Thanks,

Allan

Re: Invoking a plugin from within another plugin

Posted by Allan Ditzel <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

That's beautiful! Thanks!

Allan