Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/20 17:48:37 UTC

Updating m2-snapshot-repository

Hi all ,

I wanted to upload newest version of Woden snapshots in to the Apache
m2-snapshot-repository[1] , please some one explain the procedure that
i should follow ?

[1] - http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

Thanks ,

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Updating m2-snapshot-repository

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Actually TestErrorHandler helper class is the only share class among
DOM/OM test cases. Instead of making build system complex  we can
simply move that particular class in to the  woden -test module. I
have move TestErrorHandler class into o woden -test and remove
test-jar generation script from POM files.

Thanks,

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, i have already done.

Thanks,

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff ,

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Great, glad you managed it. I just took a look and the new components
are there. Did you mean to publish woden-tests - there isn't a jar in
there. Also, the woden-impl-commons has a snapshot jar of tests. Just
felt strange that the others didn't have test jars.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeremy ,