Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/13 20:02:59 UTC

plugins release?

Today I was checking github issues and noticed that a lot of them were
supposedly fixed already, but people are reporting them again as we have
not done a release since April and they are using the latest release and
not master.

So, is anybody willing to do a release? If not I can try, but last time I
tried I wasn't able to finish it because of some problem with coho.

Also, related to coho, it supposedly creates a JIRA issue, but that's not
possible anymore, so should we manually create a release issue per plugin?
Or patch coho to automatically create them? (if possible).
How are you doing it since we switched to github issues? (cc Chris as I
think you did most/all releases since then)

Re: plugins release?

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
Julio, I would be happy to pair with you on some plugin releases.

As you already noticed, the release processes via coho need some
serious work now that we are on GitHub issues instead of JIRA, so we
have some additional work ahead of us.

First step would be to identify which plugin to start with.
(I suggest selecting just 1 and seeing that through, then continue
with more if/when we are successful).

@Oliver: What you wrote mainly applies to the platforms - the plugin
release process should be independent from that. But we will keep that
in mind of course.

Re: plugins release?